The legal global cannabis market is booming. As increased legalisation across the US takes effect, the industry has transformed to a burgeoning market. Last year alone, legal cannabis sales increased by 25% to reach $6.7 billion in total U.S. sales alone. The legal cannabis market is forecasted to hit a tremendous $21.8 billion in total annual sales by 2020.
As Jamaica develops a framework for legalisation and regulation, its long-established brand recognition means that the island already had a head start in establishing a world class legalised cannabis industry.
CanEx Jamaica is a unique conference that will focus on the North American, Latin American and Caribbean cannabis landscape with key insight for those looking to invest in and be an integral part of the burgeoning market. CanEx Jamaica will host an international speaker line-up and showcase the very best state-of-the-art grow facilities, technology, branding and political advocacy.
CanEx Jamaica will deliver:
• Expert Speakers and panelists, shaping the future of the global cannabis market
• First-hand insight into the most cutting-edge market innovations and technologies
• Unrivalled networking opportunities between the movers, shakers and decision makers shaping the industry
• Opportunity to meet key policy makers and strategic influencers
• Interactive sessions which facilitate a deep-dive into the cannabis-related topics that matter most to you
• Themed tracks around medical cannabis, investment opportunities and legal frameworks
• An opportunity to extend the networking into the weekend by joining the celebrations of roots and reggae at the High Vibes Roots and Reggae Festival
[show-team ids=’580, 592, 583, 590, 598′ category=’featured-speakers’ url=’active’ layout=’grid’ style=’img-square,img-white-border,text-left,img-above,3-columns’ display=’photo,name,enhance-filter’]
• Become an integral part of this fast-growing community from the event’s inaugural
• Access to players and decision makers in the Caribbean, LATAM and North America
• Interactive and far-reaching pre-event marketing campaign
• Pre-event opportunity to educate the market and attendees about your products
• Hear the latest legal and regulatory industry developments
• Position your brand ahead of the curve
• Position your company as one of the most innovative and forward thinking in this exciting industry
• Opportunity to shape our event audience – ensure we invite the people you want to meet
• Achieve competitive standout by choosing a unique sponsorship and exhibition package
• Opportunity to hand pick an audience of all your key business development prospects
• Overview of key industry trends and opportunities – spend your marketing budget wisely
• Included VVIP access to the weekend’s festival with your sponsorship package
Situated along the elegant corridor of Rose Hall, Montego Bay, the Montego Bay Convention Centre with its ocean front location and panoramic views offers the very best meeting and convention facilities in the Caribbean.
For more information, please visit: http://mbconventioncentre.com/