Skip to content
8 Reasons to Invest in Cannabis
- Cannabis Increasingly Decriminalised – More countries and states are decriminalising Cannabis – Early investment in cannabis before it becomes fully legalized gives you the potential for having tremendous growth in the near future
- Cannabis is versatile – More industries are incorporating cannabis and cannabinoids into products and services, due to the health and wellness benefits. Now a wide variety of cannabinoid-infused products from CBD coffees to skincare products to massage treatments have hit the market.
- Changing Attitudes to Cannabis – People of all ages and walks of life are using cannabis and hemp products now more than ever, in what is becoming an increasingly naturalistic lifestyle change worldwide. As decriminalisation and legalisation of the plant across the world increases, so does the acceptance and use of the plant and this creates a positive feedback mechanism.
- Advantage of Investing in Cannabis Startups – Investing in a cannabis startup can help you to shape the cannabis industry – Startups operate on the edge of innovation and being in such a young industry, there is the potential to set new standards for operating. By partnering with micro-enterprises you can improve the lives of those who have been negatively impacted by strict prohibition laws.
- Is it the End of Cannabis Prohibition? – The end of cannabis prohibition could be near in the United States – For the first time in U.S. history a congressional committee passed a cannabis legalization bill when the House Judiciary Committee voted in November 2019 to approve the Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement (MORE) Act. The Act aims to end the prohibition of cannabis in the United States. The Act has not made it into law as yet but with a change in Administration, it could become a reality.
- Increasing Evidence on Health Benefits – Evidence supporting cannabis health claims are on the rise – With an increase in the decriminalisation of cannabis, more research and studies are being conducted on the health benefits of cannabis and cannabinoids.
- Exponential Growth of the CBD Oil Market – The global CBD market is growing at a lucrative rate and is expected to grow at a rate of 31.90% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 according to reports from Data Bridge Market Research.
- Legal Cannabis Companies Categorised as ‘Essential’ – During the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic administrations all over the world have had to implement lockdowns and mandatory stay-at-home orders. However, in March legal cannabis businesses in 50% of U.S. states and the District of Columbia were categorised as ‘essential’ and allowed to remain operational.